Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I will not surrender!!!

So, lately, I've had a terrible series of events filled with bad luck. My wife of twenty years cheated on me. Then, she told me that none of the kids, that I thought that were mine, were mine afterall. Later, she left with some rich guy from up north. Since, I was unemployed, at the time, I ended up as a homeless person in the downtown area. At this point, I thought that my life could not get any worst. Boy, was I wrong! I somehow ended up in jail, being falsely accused for a car theft that I did not commit. So, I did some time. And, what a time it was! I just kept on telling myself "never again." Well, after I got out, I found a low paying job, but, an honest one at that. At this point, I was so depressed that I did not want to live. I just thought that life was not worth living anymore since everything that I had known no longer existed. But, then, someone suggested that I go on treatment with Valium. Valium helped me get through the harshest moments of my life to date. Yes, thank you Valium! I would not know what to do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment